How to make an egg-carton caterpillar:
3. Paint/decorate/design the egg carton row however you like
4. Cut pipe cleaners into even leg-sized segments
5. Poke the pipe cleaners through the carton and bend them on the inside to secure them
6. Cut out two circles from white paper and draw the eyes on them
7. Tape the eyes to toothpicks
Kelsey’s Crafts is a TYO blog column on how to make simple and fun crafts with children out of things found around the house. Kelsey is the Co-Coordinator of Triple Exposure at TYO. She teaches several art classes to children and youth.
Filed under: Kelsey's Crafts, Triple Exposure | Tagged: art, crafts for children, early childhoo education, egg carton capterpillar, how to guide, Kelsey's Crafts, nablus, Triple Exposure, TYO | Leave a Comment »