Tomorrow’s Youth Organization enables children, youth and parents in disadvantaged areas of Nablus to realize their potential as healthy, active and responsible family and community members. America’s Giving Challenge on Facebook Causes empowers real people to realize their potential as philanthropists by hosting a challenge where the wining nonprofit is the organization that rallies the most support instead of the largest amount of funds. In short, it is the number of donors we inspire to give that matters not how much they give (so long as they meet the minimum requirement of $10).
Now you can help TYO realize its potential by donating $10. If you donate NOW—before 3:00 pm EST on October 16—you can help TYO win today’s daily competition and a $1,000 prize. Now is the time for an exciting donation blitz! Click here to make a $10 donation to TYO.
Your $10 donation will:
- Buy a child healthy snacks for over two weeks.
- Fund a youth volunteer’s transportation to TYO for a week.
- Supply enough classroom materials for one child for the whole Fall Session.
If you donate before 3:00 pm EST on November 6—remember each individual can make a $10 donation once a day until the end of the challenge—you can help TYO win a $50,000 prize!
If we win the $50,000 prize:
- We will create a child-friendly library.
- We will build an outside play area.
- We will furnish a second computer lab to serve all the need we observe in Nablus.
- We will outfit our kitchen with basic equipment in order to offer hot meals to our participants and basic nutrition and sanitation classes for our kids’ mothers in order to extend our efforts within the Center to the entire community.
Please join the TYO Team as we work to win the most donations in a single day on October 16. With your help, we will be one step closer to becoming a genuine challenger for the overall $50,000 prize! Click here to make a $10 donation to TYO.
Filed under: Donation, Events, Media, News, social media | Tagged: america's giving challenge, case foundation, causes, child-friendly library, computer lab, early childhood education, facebook, fundraising, hot meals, nablus, Palestine, playground, social media, TYO, TYO team, video, youth volunteers |